Tufte Women's Gaupe Down Jacket
A sporty and technical down jacket for women, made specifically for a a higher level of activity. The Hybrid jacket is filled with RDS-certified down from grey goose, providing great warmth at the same time as it guarantees the animals have been treated well throughout the production. There are panels without down under the arms and on the back for extra mobility and airing, ensuring more comfort during higher activity. The sleeves are tighter around the wrists to prevent loss of heat, whilst the bottom hem can be tightened to give a more snug fit. The hood is without down and has drawstrings at the front and Velcro at the back. Summarised, this jacket is perfect for those outdoors activities that demand a little extra, without compromising comfort.
You can easily fit a woolen sweater underneath, which makes the Hybrid jacket ideal as an outer layer when dressing by the layering principle.
Material and care
- Shell: 100 % bluesign® polyester
- Lining: 100 % bluesign® nylon
- Down: 100 % RDS-certified down from grey goose
- Composition: 85 % down / 15 % feathers
- Down filling: 700 cuin
- Weight main part: 100 g/m2
- Weight sleeves: 60 g/m2
- Care advice: machine wash cold at 30°C. Close all zippers and wash inside out. Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or the like, to make sure the down is distributed equally after being wet. Don't wring. Dont' use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Hood with drawstrings and Velcro, drawstring at the waist, YKK-zipped front opening
- Pockets: Side pockets with YKK-zippers. Inner chest pocket
- Pattern: Dual-coloured
- Product name: Tufte Women's Gaupe Down Jacket
- Article number: 4204-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear