Four pairs of soft and durable socks packed in a soft and practical pencil case. This way the kids can keep their feet comfy, and their pencils and crayons in place! The pencil case is made of organic cotton, and inside you'll find a label for writing the kids name. There's also a practical strap on the side for carrying around or hanging up.
At Tufte we work hard at making packaging that can be re-used. We're very pleased with this pencil case that the kids can enjoy after removing the socks. And if Junior already has a pencil case, it can be used as a toiletry case on sleep-overs – or maybe as a secret place to hide small treasures?
Material and maintenance
- Material socks: 30% bamboo lyocell, 28% modal fibres, 15% organic cotton, 16% nylon and 2% elastane
- Material pencil case: 100% organic cotton
- Maintenance advice: machine wash at 40℃. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, no fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details socks: Logo under foot and above ankle
- Pattern socks: Two pairs of striped socks, one pair of single-coloured socks and one pair of dual-coloured socks
- Pattern pencil case: dual-coloured
- Article number: 9203-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear