Kids want warmth without being itchy. With Tuftes take on the classic Norwegian woollen sock, this has been our focus. To make a warm, comfortable sock that fits equally perfectly in the winter boots as inside on cold floors. The high percentage of wool ensures good warmth and the blending of bamboo rayon makes them unbeatably soft. We have also added nylon to ensure extra durability and less chance of blisters. The smaller sizes have anti-slip rubber under the sole of the foot to keep the little ones on their feet. An incredibly soft and comfortable woollen sock that is less itchy than other woollen socks, limits moisture production and odour.
The yarn in the socks is spun to a mix and the kids will therefore experience wool directly on their skin. We only use the highest quality Merino wool, and together with the itch-free bamboo rayon we attempt to provide the most comfortable experience possible for the kids.
Material and care
- Material: 42 % Merino wool, 35 % nylon, 21 % bamboo rayon and 2 % elastane
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: sizes on the inside of the sock, Tufte logo, anti-slip on smaller sizes
- Pattern: stripes
- Article number: 9002-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear