The Tufte Bambull® Switch long sleeve for kids is a reversible baselayer with a two-layer construction – bamboo rayon on one side ensuring incredible no-itch softness next to skin, and superfine merino wool on the other giving great warmth. Switch sides and experience the double comfort!
The Bambull® Switch crew neck is a perfect baselayer for any outdoor activity; hiking, skiing or heading to the playground. The long sleeved, round necked sweater goes great underneath a warmer sweater or a wind-breaker, or simply together with a pair of jeans or sweatpants on an active day at school or day care.
This garment is categorized as warmer than our classic Tufte Bambull® due to the ability to reverse the garment and get merino wool next to skin – this will give a higher degree of warmth. If your kid has very sensitive skin, the wool side of the garment may itch: Bambull® Switch is therefore not guaranteed itch-free. This guarantee only applies to the classic version of Tufte Bambull®.
All Tufte Bambull® products are Oeko-tex® 100 certified, so you know our garments are safe to wear.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 47% merino wool, 41% bamboo rayon and 12% nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18.5 – superfine merino wool
- Weight: 240 gsm
- Maintenance: Machine wash wool cycle 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Crew neck, raglan sleeves
- Pattern: Melange, wool side of garment has printed pattern
- Article number: 7050-000-00 and 7051-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear