Tufte Men's Vipe Jacket
Tufte softshell jacket, a soft and comfortable garment made for hiking and activities outside. The light, flexible and breathable fabric is made with a wind- and water repellant C0 WR-finish without fluorocarbons. The jacket is a comfortable piece whether you’re climbing to the top or taking a slow walk in the park.
With a spacious hood fitted with cord-locks, you’re safe during rain and wind. Cord-locks on inside of bottom hem provide easy adjustment, and the Velcro flaps on cuffs help prevent loss of heat. Articulated elbows will help keep the jacket flexible when moving around. This garment is made with bluesign® certified nylon, in our best effort to make our practical outdoor wear eco-friendly.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials main fabric: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% elastane
- Materials mesh fabric: 80% recycled polyester and 20% elastane
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Bottom hem and hood with tightening strap and cord-locks, Velcro flaps on cuffs and on back of hood
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets and chest pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured or dual-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 1351-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Men's Vipe Jacket
- Collection: Tufte Everywear