Tufte Men's Alke Jacket
A classic jacket, for outdoor adventures. Made of organic cotton, this jacket is comfortable, sustainable and practical. The jacket is equipped with an adjustable bottom hem, it is fitted with a slightly longer back, has articulated elbows and Velcro flaps on bottom cuffs for adjustment of sleeve opening. Elbows, bottom hem and shoulders are finished with reinforced panels for extra durability. The hood, with adjustable cord on opening and Velcro flap on back, will keep your head extra protected. Zippered chest pockets will safely store your belongings while out exploring.
To make the jacket water repellent and more durable we recommend using eco-friendly wax impregnation. Note that the jacket may expand a bit after use.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Reinforced areas: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Hood with drawstring and cord-locks, drawstring and cord-locks on bottom hem, regular fit
- Closure: YKK-zippered front opening
- Pockets: Zippered side pockets, one zippered chest pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured or dual-coloured
- Article number: 1100-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear