Tufte Men's Alke Anorak
A classic anorak, perfect for outdoor activities. Made of organic cotton, this anorak is just as comfortable as it is sustainable. It has a spacious fit which leaves room for a warm inner layer, like our lambswool sweaters or wool fleece. The anorak is equipped with an adjustable bottom hem, and is slightly longer in the back to prevent loss of heat. The jacket has articulated elbows and Velcro flaps on bottom cuffs for adjustment of sleeve opening. A zippered front opening will help to easily adjust the temperature, along with the zipper on left hand side seam. The hood, with adjustable cord on opening and Velcro flap on back, will keep your head protected against harsh winds. The large front kangaroo pocket and buttoned front pockets will safely store your mittens, phone, wallet or even your map and compass, during your adventures outside.
You can make the anorak water resistant and more durable by applying eco-friendly wax impregnation.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Reinforced areas: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Hood with drawstring and cord-locks, drawstring and cord-locks on bottom hem, regular fit
- Closure: YKK-zippered front neck opening
- Pockets: Kangaroo pocket with buttons, buttoned side pockets
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Article number: 1101-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear