Tufte Kids's Vipe Jacket
Jacket for kids and young adults made of soft and breathable softshell. The material has good stretch, ensuring comfort and mobility for kids and whatever they are up to. The jacket has to front zipped pockets for all the treasure the kids want to keep safe.
With a spacious detachable hood fitted with push buttons and cord-locks, little heads will be safe during rain and wind. The jacket features tightening cord-locks inside bottom hem for easy adjustment, as well as velcro flaps on cuffs to prevent loss of heat. Articulated elbows will help keep the jacket flexible when the kids are moving around.
This garment is made with bluesign® certified nylon, doing our best to make our practical outdoor wear sustainable and eco-friendly. The water resistant C0 WR-finish is completely without fluorocarbons.
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Maintenance advice: machine wash at 40°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Adjustable velcro flaps on cuffs, YKK-zipper
- Tightening: Tightening straps with cord-locks around waist, around the hood opening and velcro on back of hood
- Hood: Detachable with push buttons and velcro
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets
- Pattern: Dual-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 7351-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Kids Vipe Jacket
- Collection: Tufte Everywear