Tufte Kids Ringsel Down Jacket
A light down jacket for kids, perfect on cool days or as a mid-layer under a wind- or water proof jacket on extra cold or rainy days. The jacket has a Packable Pocket on the inside of the left chest that the jacket can be folded in to, to make it easy to pack and bring everywhere. Put it in the kids' backpacks on their way to school or when going on a hike, and your kids are ready when it suddenly gets chilly. The jacket is soft and warm, and the spacious hood is detachable to make sure the kids are safe no matter what they’re up to. We only use RDS-certified down, which means animal welfare is provided throughout the production process.
The jacket is a little spacious to make sure there’s room for a warm woolen sweater underneath.
Material and care
- Outer material: 100 % bluesign® polyester
- Lining: 100 % bluesign® nylon
- Down: 100 % RDS-certified down from grey goose
- Composition: 85 % down / 15 % feathers
- Down filling: 700 cuin
- Weight body: 100 g/m2
- Weight sleeves: 60 g/m2
- Care advice: machine wash cold at 30°C. Close all zippers and wash inside out. Use a tumble dryer with hard balls, e.g. tennis balls, when drying the jacket to make sure the down is evenly distributed throughout the jacket. Don't wring. Don't dry clean. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Detachable hood with push buttons, YKK-zipper,
- Pockets: Side pockets with YKK-zippers and an inner chest pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Product name: Tufte Kids Ringsel Down Jacket
- Article number: 7151-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear